Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

We had a nice little halloween here. The kiddos enjoyed trick or treating. Drew went as Thomas the train and Ella went as a witch. The bad thing is we have sooooo much candy. I got a kick out of watching Drew. He would go to the door and say I'm Thomas.....and ask for more candy....little candy hog. He had to make sure that Ella got some too. Ella enjoyed trick or treating.......but once you hit her bedtime....she really does turn into a little witch.....not really but you get the picture.
I have been having the hardest time finding Drew some fall/winter clothes. I tried Old Navy, Target, The Children's Place. I don't do Walmart because they make their clothes so cheaply. Well I ended up ordering some cute clothes from Crazy 8. (www.crazy8.com) They are a sister company of Gymboree and they have some really cute clothes there. It was free shipping for trying them out. So I guess we will see.
I have one more day off before I go back to work on Friday and I have so much to do. Cleaning the house is a neverending process here.
Oh yeah big news.....we find out the sex of the baby on November 20th......hmmm I'm thinking a boy. I guess we will see if my motherly instincts are right!

No comments: