Thursday, January 31, 2008

Yeah I know I haven't posted in a while....

A lot has happened since the last time I posted.  I just wanted to take a break and try to figure some things out.  We found out that we are having a girl......her name will be announced after she is born.  The kids are keeping us crazy.  Drew is fully potty trained.....yeah Drew!  He is excited for the baby and is always asking about her.  Ella has hit the tantrum stage.  Gotta love that.  She will throw herself on the ground.  She's still a sweet cuddly girl though.  I am looking forward to having this little one.  I have not been feeling well lately for some strange reason.  I have been feeling like I have the stomach flu on and off for the past 3 weeks.  It makes me feel like a bad mom.  I just don't have the energy or feel well enough to give my kids 100%.  I know that this will be our last baby and I am looking forward to giving my kiddos a lot more attention that they deserve.  I have another ultrasound in a couple weeks....because I have placenta previa.  I am praying that it moves out of the way so I don't have to have a c-section.  Ugh I suppose the kiddos are in bed.......it's clean up time.

No comments: